Top 4 Healthy Food Recipes For Kids
Are you having a hard time feeding your kids with healthy dishes and vegetables? If yes, then check out this top 4 healthy food recipes that kids will surely like. Don’t worry because these recipes are very easy and simple to prepare.
Healthy Food Recipes for Kids
Broccoli Cheesy Bread
- Riced broccoli (3 cups)
- Mozzarella (1 ½ cup, shredded
- Dried oregano
- Egg (1pc, big)
- Parmesan (freshly grated)
- Black pepper
- Red pepper flakes (crushed, optional)
- Marinara (warmed)
- Preheat your oven to 425-degrees and then line a big baking sheet using a parchment paper.
- Microwave the broccoli for a minute. Make sure to ring out the moisture from the riced broccoli with a cheesecloth or paper towel.
- Move the microwaved broccoli to a bowl then add garlic, parmesan, mozzarella (one cup), and egg.
- After adding the needed ingredients, you can season it with pepper, oregano, and salt. Then, move the dough to the sheet and shape to a round and thin crust.
- Bake the dough for about 20 minutes or ‘til it’s dried out and golden.
- Then top the dough using the remaining mozzarella and bake it again until the cheese is completely melted.
- Relish with pepper and parsley.
- Serve with marinara
Pop Corn Cauliflower
- Pretzel sticks (3oz, broken into pieces)
- Pecans (1/3 cups)
- Egg whites (2, large)
- Water (2 tablespoons)
- Mustard (1 teaspoon)
- Avocado or canola oil cooking spray
- Garlic powder
- Cauliflower florets (4 cups)
- Dipping sauce like ketchup, ranch dressing, or honey mustard
- Preheat your oven to 450-degree Fahrenheit.
- Coat a wire rack using a cooking spray thoroughly. Then set upon a baking sheet (foil-lined).
- In a food processor, mix the pecans and pretzels. Pulse until the two ingredients are chopped evenly. Then move to a narrow dish.
- In another shallow dish, whisk the egg whites, garlic powder, mustard, and water.
- Then add the cauliflower in batches and mix to coat. After which, dredge the cauliflower in the pretzel and pecan mixture. Get rid of the excess.
- On the prepared rack, put the cauliflower and coat using the cooking spray thoroughly.
- Bake it for about 20-25 minutes or until the cauliflower tender, whereas the crust is golden,
- Sprinkle with salt and serve with a sauce.
Oven-Fried and Spiced Potatoes
- Big russet potatoes cut into wedges
- Vegetable oil (2 tablespoons)
- Dried oregano
- Ancho chile powder
- In a 450-degree Fahrenheit oven, preheat a rimmed baking sheet.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges.
- Toss the cut potatoes with vegetable oil and salt.
- On the hot baking sheet arrange the potatoes
- Roast the bottom for half an hour or until it becomes golden brown.
- After which, flip and then sprinkle with dried oregano, garlic, and ancho chile powder.
- Roast again for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot and with some lemon wedges.
- Apples (3 pieces)
- Food coloring (2 drops, pink)
- Melted chocolate (1/2 cup)
- Honey (2 teaspoons)
- Softened cream cheese (12 ounces)
- Assorted sprinkles
- Divide the cream cheese into 3 different bowls.
- In one bowl, place one teaspoon of honey. On the second bowl add the chocolate (melted). And in the third bowl add the food coloring and remaining honey.
- Stir every bowl together ’til combined.
- Slice the apples. You can make use of a cookie or biscuit cutter in order to scoop the center.
- On top of the sliced apples, spread the mixtures and decorate using assorted sprinkles.
There you have it the top 4 healthy food recipes that your child will surely ask you to cook over and over again.